Thursday, July 19, 2012

First test match

I want to say from the start that I mostly specialize in tennis, but I like to analyze and place bets on some football too. First will be:

Dyscipline: Football, European League - Qualifications
Encounter: Khazar Lankaran - Lech PoznaƄ
Type: Under 2.5 Goals
Odds: ~1.70

Today I have chosen to play that type of game. Most of you would say that Lech has slightly better chances to win, I agree with that however this victory will be occupied with lots of effort and hard work from Lech's side.

First- in my opinion Lech has'nt got much of offensive force.
Second- Journey from Poland to Azerbaijan with Bus was not good idea: 9h travel was really uncomfortable and the traffic was big too. Weather in Lankaran is 30C right now and the Poles used to like 15-20C and 30C is really really hot so thats not the best welcome gift for them.
third- Home team has couple of representatives of the country.
fourth- On 15000 stadium there will be only 31 Lech's fans.

Summarising Lech has not got any argument of winning big.You can always bet Under 3.5 goals with 1.25 Odds. This bet is really sure :))

No comments:

Post a Comment