Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tomorrow atp tournament

Hi :) its me with new bet to place. Tommorow i'll take some pictures of my "garden". This match will start in about 15hours so all of you have time to take this chance. Odds are around 1.70 the risk is small and we can make much money of it.

Zopp - Odesnik type: 1

Zopp is in great shape now so it would be sin to not use this occasion. Just take a look at his stas. He did great job in his last couple of matches and he won't fail tommorow as well. Keep your fingers crossed. When i get back i'll take more time and put much more work into my posts. Dont forget to leave a comment and follow my blog. Spread the word! If some ad will interest you dont be shy and click on it;)

Gosh.. Tennis has failed me again. What a shame..

No comments:

Post a Comment